ETHANOLMATE - the NEW fuel additive from Flexolite
ETHANOLMATE is a NEW product for use with ethanol-containing petrol which has been designed as a corrosion inhibitor, stability improver and biocide. Added to the tank when re-fuelling this help prevent degradation in storage in the fuel tank. It provides excellent protection against possible corrosion through increased acidity which can occur when petrol containing ethanol is stored for any length of time. Dispensed from a plastic bottle (with graduated optic) at refuelling time this is the simple way of protecting your vehicle from the harmful effects of ethanol.
- Prevents acid formation due to deterioration of the ethanol component in fuel
- Protects against acid corrosion in metal fuel line components
- Protects against gum and resin build-up and carbon deposits
- Cleans carburettors, injectors, filters and fuel lines of existing deposits
- Can improve driveability, increase fuel economy, restore power and reduce emissions
- Suitable for use in 2 and 4 stroke engines
- Can be used with leaded petrol, LRP, octane boosters and catalytic converters
Most engines manufactured prior to 1996 would benefit from the use of ETHANOLMATE
ETHANOLMATE has been tested by The Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs and recently received their endorsement.
ETHANOLMATE should overcome many of the problems associated with the inclusion of ethanol in petrol but will not address material compatibility issues.
Please note due to postal restrictions bottles of Ethanolmate cannot be sent to overseas customers.
Bottles are 250ml which will treat 250 litres of fuel (approx. 54 gallons).
||Ethanolmate additive - £15.00 inc. VAT and P&P. (£7.50 Net)
|| Add to basket